Sunday, May 15, 2011

Zoya Summertime Collection

Today I have for you swatches of the fabulous Summertime collection from Zoya. This collection consists of 6 gorgeous cremes that all applied flawlessly.


Kieko - A light berry purple. This is a great summer purple!

Mira - A medium purple with blue undertones. Really pretty color and reminds me a lot of China Glaze's Grape Pop.

Breezi - A dusty medium blue. This photographed much brighter than it looks in real life. Still a great color!


Areej - A soft fuchsia pink. Love this color! Such a pretty summer pink.


Sooki - A bright blood red. I love this one because of the name. I am a huge True Blood fan and just love it! This is a perfect red.

I passed on Tamsen because it looked very similar to Sooki and the color didn't really do anything for me.

All in all this is a great collection. I wouldn't have really thought of these colors to be summer colors, but they actually work. Formula was great as is with most Zoya polishes. Definitely recommend this to everyone! What's your favorite color from this collection??

2 comments:

  1. they're all so pretty! especially kieko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you for the swatches,they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete