Thursday, February 17, 2011

Zoya Kelly + Crackle Glaze

One of the hottest shades of the fall was Zoya Kelly and I'm just now getting around to wearing it! Kelly is a dark charcoal gray creme and is just fabulous!

Application was seriously amazing. It just glided on like silk. I really love this polish! It's a great dark shade that grabs attention.


I happened to receive my order of China Glaze's Crackle Glaze that day and had to use one! I ordered the entire collection and am loving it! For this mani I thought Crushed Candy would look best. The blue is actually darker in real life; more of an aqua and not so baby blue. To achieve this crackle I used a medium coat using vertical strokes on each nail. This polish is a must have for any crackle fans!

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love it. I hope I can get my hands on some of these China Glaze Crackles as I can't buy them in Ireland I have to buy online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a really great combo, it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg you are my savior. i haven't used zoya kelly either. and i didn't know what to do with it. this will be on my fingers soon thanks to yOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is amazing. i adore both.
    thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool :-)

    louloubarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful!! love this collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the crackle glaze so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing :) I love the combo and you have such lovely nails x

    ReplyDelete