Monday, January 17, 2011

OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous

Lately I have been going through my "never been worn" drawer in my Helmer. This is always fun because I always discover a great new to me polish! Today that polish is Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous from OPI's Swiss collection.

This polish is a pretty gunmetal silver with flecks of silver glitter. It's such a great color! Very unique and sparkly. Application was a breeze and removal wasn't too bad either especially for a polish with glitter.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this color, when I got it I actually wore it 2-3 mani's in a row! And I almost never do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty! i almost bought this one :) but I thought it was like china glaze jitterbug so i didnt pick it up :( it seems lighter though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanie*Loves*Makeup - Wow! That is true polish love :)

    Polish Lava - They are pretty much dupes, so you aren't missing out don't worry!!

    ReplyDelete