Wednesday, December 15, 2010

OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow Suede

Today I have for you a lovely color for the Christmas Season! Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow is a forrest green with a suede finish.

I usually don't like matte polishes, but I really adore this one! The shimmer in it is just gorgeous! This is a great polish to throw on if you're in a rush because of it's quick dry time. Now as with most matte polishes you are going to see chips in 1-2 days, but because it's so pretty I can overlook that :)

2 comments:

  1. OOOH I love this... have you tried the Revlon Emerald City Matte Suede? I just wondered how they compared. I have the Revlon, but haven't tried this one. I used to not be a fan of the matte look - but it's def. growing on me more and more.
    Also just wanted to let you know that I just recently found your blog(I am new to this blogging thing) and I really enjoy it :) You got a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried the Revlon one, so I'm not sure how they compare. But from what I've heard the OPI one is a much prettier matte polish.
    I'm glad you like my blog!! Thank you so much for reading!

    ReplyDelete