Friday, November 19, 2010

Zoya Valerie

Ok, before I get to the polish I wanted to show you what my amazing boyfriend got me for my birthday. I'm a little late posting this since my birthday was in October, but I've just now had the chance to start wearing these and had to share!

He got me both the full Zoya Sparkle collection and Zoya Flame (aka Fire and Ice) collection!

Zoya Sparkle Collection

Zoya Flame Collection

Aren't they just gorgeous!! I can't wait to wear them all. Before I go on I also wanted to give a BIG shout out to my boyfriend James. He has been SO supportive of my blog and always spoils me with new polishes. I love him dearly and am very grateful to have him in my life.


Ok, time for the polish! Above is Zoya Valerie from the Flame collection. It's a dark plum purple with micro flecks of gold. It's super sparkly and beautiful! Stay tuned for more of these pretties :)

6 comments:

  1. AHhh so lucky! :D That plum looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you are so lucky what a great boyfriend! :) I love valerie! Its so sparkley and magical great swatch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gigi - Thanks!!!

    Polish Lava - Thank you! I love anything sparkly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a nice haul! lucky girl! Valerie looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all those colors! My boyfriend would probably tell me I don't need anymore if I asked him for some! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toesthattwinkle - Thank you :)

    Nail Designs - When my bf says that I say "but I NEED it" lol!

    ReplyDelete