Monday, October 11, 2010

MAC She Who Dares

She Who Dares is in the Maleficent collection from MAC's recent Venomous Villains line. It's the sister of My Bad Magic and another mineralize eyeshadow. It's a blackened green/blue with tiny matching glitter. This is my favorite of the two eyeshadows! I absolutely love it. I literally could not resist when I saw it.



I did a double wing with my eyeliner, but failed to get a good picture of it. I must have been in a rush! But both my upper and lower liner extends out creating a double wing look.

Products used:
1) Base - Too Faced Shadow Insurance with NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick in Milk
2) Center of eyelid - Bright green from It Girl palette by KleanColors
3) Inner corner, outer corner, and crease - She Who Dares by MAC
4) Eyeliner - Pure Black liquid liner by Estee Lauder (upper). Bad Gal liner by Benefit (lower)
5) Mascara - Bad Gal Last by Benefit

2 comments: