Friday, October 8, 2010

Look What I Got!

When I started seeing swatches of the OPI Burlesque Collection I knew I had to have them. I ordered my 6 favorites from the collection. The others I feel I can wait on. I'm not sure when these officially release, but I found them online for a reasonable price. I received them today and had to share! Here they are:

From left to right: Ali's Big Break, The Show Must Go On, Bring On The Bling, Simmer & Shimmer, Show It And Glow It, and Sparkle-icious.

Aren't they gorgeous?! I can't wait to wear them!

5 comments:

  1. From what I'm hearing, they're being released late October sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a haul! Cant wait to see swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to do some swatches! Hopefully I can find the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! That is so exciting! I love the glitters sooo much and can't wait to pick them up! Look forward to seeing your swatchies!

    ReplyDelete