Monday, October 25, 2010

Candy Corn Nails

I had to do the quintessential Halloween manicure - candy corn nails! This seems to be a favorite among the nail art community and I can see why. It's just SO cute.

I started with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Mellow Yellow all over the nail. I then did the orange stripe using OPI Flit A Bit. Finally, I did the white tip using OPI Alpine Snow. I found it much easier to freehand the stripes than to try and use nail guides. Candy corn isn't perfect anyways! I really loved this manicure. People went gaga over it and I wanted to eat it :)

3 comments:

  1. sooo cute!! I think I want to do that for Halloween but I don't think I own an yellow lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I love it! Now I'm hungry.... I would probably bite my nails off.=P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nail Designs - Thank you! I don't own many yellows either, but luckily I had this one!

    Polish Lava - Thanks!! I know I wanted to eat them up too!!

    ReplyDelete