Sunday, October 31, 2010

Bloody Nails

This is the final installment of my month of Halloween manis. October seriously flew by!
For my last mani I wanted to do something different. I love gory Halloween decorations and thought bloody nails would be a good idea!

I used OPI Alpine Snow as my white base. I also used China Glaze Salsa on my ring finger. I then stamped the dripping blood using Konad plate m13 with Konad red special polish. I also added some glow in the dark topcoat for a fun effect!
I hope everyone has an awesome Halloween! Don't eat too much candy ;-)

4 comments:

  1. this came out great! I love the design! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that salsa red is extremely pretty. I think i'm going to try and pick it up when I remember lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toesthattwinkle - Thank you!

    Katrina - It's a great classic red!

    Nail Designs - Definitely a must for any collection!

    ReplyDelete