Thursday, September 2, 2010

Essie Van D'Go

I love any easy nail design! This one is very easy and pretty.

Inside

Outside.

This was done using Essie polish in Van D'Go. It looks light pink in the bottle but actually dries to a peach. I then applied these little nail decals I found at my local drugstore. I thought they'd look really cute if done like a moon manicure.

After wearing this mani for a day, I decided to glitz it up. I added Sally Hansen Diamond Strength nail color in Diamonds. It's a clear base with lots of tiny silver shimmer. Great for turning any creme polish into a shimmer!

1 comment:

  1. I bought this polish last spring, and I was totally disappointed cause it didn't apply well at all. I felt so sorry for giving 10 euro for it. So I mixed it with another pink, for me it was a waste of money! :(

    ReplyDelete