Friday, September 10, 2010

The Essentials

I wanted to create a series of posts based on products I always use. These products are staples in my beauty routines. I may not mention them every post, but trust me they have been used.

First up, the essentials for prepping my eye before eyeshadow application.


Before any eyeshadow is applied to my eye I put two things on.
1. Too Faced Shadow Insurance - this is a liquid nude eye primer. It makes my eyes smooth, silky, and even. It also helps my eyeshadow stay on longer.
2. NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil - These are large creamy eyeshadow pencils available in an array of colors. I choose the color that best goes with my desired eyeshadow look. If I don't have a perfect match then white is always the best. I put this on all over my eyelid and smooth out with my finger. This not only helps my eyeshadow stay on longer, but intensifies the color to perfection.

Every time I post an eye look these 2 products have been used. I definitely recommend these to everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment